Blogger Layouts

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Graduation tickers

Followers

7 August 2011

mY PerFeCt FutURe HuSbAnD

walawehhh...kihkihkih...nih la esay yunk ak da uat....xanta ag kt tece....tp...ak PosT kt BloG lu...huhuhu...

 There are few characteristic that i find in a man to be my future husband.Characters of my future must be too typical for some people but to me it is very important as i willl give my whole life to him.I beleive that this will help me to build a happy family one day

 First of all is love.Love brings a lot of meanings to each every one of us.But to me, love is about to give your heart and soul to a person that will be able to be with you whenever you need and care about your feelings.My future husbad must love me as i love him and give everything that i need.I know it sounds very harsh, but what i mean here is the love that he give to me to be sincere from the heart.

 Secondly, it is all about money matters.Will a woman married a man who does not have good financial?What about the wedding ceremony?The expenses?Our family planning?This all need money.So, this actually refers to the job of my future husband.My future husband must work to support me and also my children one day.I also will continue to work to help my future husband and make sure my children get what they need.

 Thirdly, the characteristic that should have in my future husband must be kind and loving person.I want my future husband to respect my family and able to accept my family as well as i respect his whole family.He also must help me to take care of my children when i am busy with my work.I am sure women out there must be strongly agree with me.He also must love my children very much and able to be a good father to my children.Parents are actually the role model to children.My future husband must show the good example to them.

 To me, to get married is the hardest decision in this life.So, think again before you get married and make sure that the person that you pick must have all the characteristic that you need like what i have done.The characteristic that i need in a man to become my future husband.

No comments: